Finish the week off strong with inspiration from your favorite feminists.
1. "Life is not about what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you." Chelsea Clinton
2. Emma Watson on fearlessness.
3. "There are no mistakes only opportunities." Tina Fey
4. "A huge part of being a feminist is giving other women the freedom to make choices you might not necessarily make for yourself." Lena Dunham
5. "You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." Lucille Ball
6. Taylor Swift tells it like it is.
7. "I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody's passionate, engaged, ambitious, and doesn't mind leading." Amy Poehler
8. "I embrace the label of bad feminist because I am human. I am messy. I'm not trying to be an example...I am not trying to say I have all the answers...I am trying to support what I believe in...trying to make some noise with my writing while also being myself: a woman who loves pink and likes to get freaky and sometimes dances her ass off to music she knows, she knows, is terrible for women." Roxane Gay
9. Gloria Steinem on confidence.